Yesterday, Smokey Mountain Cafe (one of my new reading obsessions) posted a recipe for M&M cookies, and the pictures made my mouth water. I actually had all the ingredients on hand for a change, so I threw a batch together. The only change I made was to add 1 cup of dark chocolate M&Ms and 1 cup of chocolate caramel morsels, since I didn't have enough M&Ms for the recipe. I also pressed a few extra M&Ms onto the tops of the cookies once they were on the baking sheets. Oh, and just a tip? Don't bake two pans at a time. They will both burn.
Have you discovered the Pioneer Woman? If you have not, spend a few minutes (or hours) at her site. She has the most incredible recipes - nothing of hers that I've ever made has been bad. If you like olives, you will love her olive cheese bread. I made a batch a few weeks ago.
Lastly, have I shared with you my obsession with chocolate martinis? Yum! They are so easy to make.
- First, drizzle the inside of your glass with chocolate syrup.
- Fill up your martini shaker with ice.
- Add 1.5 shots of Godiva chocolate liqueur, 1/2 shot of creme de cacao, 1/2 shot of vanilla vodka, and 2.5 shots of milk
- Shake it like a Polaroid picture!
- Pour into your glass. Line your glass with sugar for a little extra pizazz.
There you go! I'll be back to visiting your blogs this weekend, once the newness of the relationship with my Kindle has worn off.
PS - Does anyone else hate the new followers widget? It's so ugly!